So, let's start.
After you have purchased the Theme, you will recieve theme file in .zip package.
To install the theme, go to Admin Panel > Appearance > Themes.
Click the "Add New" button > Click the "Upload Theme" button
After that activate the theme and start to use it.
After theme installation you need to install the plugins. First install requied plugins, after that recommended plugins. Required plugins must be installed to help theme works properly.
To create complete site like in demos:
1. Open Fenomen tab to enter to the Theme Options Panel.
2. Select Demo Content tab and import one of the demos.
In Wordpress Featured Images is used as a post main (header) picure. It displays in homepage, blog page, simple pages, related post section, widgets...
To set featured image, in post/page edit screen move to right bottom - called "Featured Image". Click on "Set Featured Image", upload or select from media library and click to save it. Then the picture will appear in that box.
If you want to create a simple static page, just follow this steps:
1. Go to Pages > Add New.
2. Add some content.
3. At the right "Page Attributes", select template - "Static Page".
4. Now page template is ready and you can publish the page.
How to create own contact forms and insert them into pages.
1. First, we need to install "Contact Form 7" plugin. In "Fenomen" theme it has already included, but if not works for some reason, open Admin Panel - > Plugins -> Add New and type "Contact Form 7".
2. Go to "Contact" -> "Contact Forms" -> "Add New".
Add following code and click "Save".
<p>[text* your-name placeholder "Name*"]</p> <p>[email* your-email placeholder "Email*"]</p> <p>[text your-subject placeholder "Subject"]</p> <p>[textarea your-message placeholder "Message..."]</p> <p>[submit "Send"]</p>
3. Go to "Pages" -> "Add New".
Add Element "Contact Form 7" with Visaul Composer (or you can just paste contact form 7 shortcode).
Select your contact form and save it. Now page with contact form is ready. Just publish it.
If you want to create a Featured Area with Page Builder, that will be separated from Content & Sidebar, just follow this steps:
1. Go to Pages > Add New.
2. Click the "Add Element" button and Select a "Row" element.
3. After that click "Edit the row" button.
4. And finally check the "Featured Area" field.
5. Now the Row is ready and you can add there your elements.
To create menu, go to admin bar -> Menus -> create a new menu.
Enter some name and click the button "Create Menu".
3. Add Menu items from left box and save.
1. Open second tab - "Manage Locations".
2. Choose your menu for location.
DivBlog theme has its own custom fields for author social icons.
1. To add social icon links, go to "Users" > "All Users" > "Select user" > scroll to "Social Links".
2. Move to panel "DivBlog" > "Blog" > "Author Page" and build your own custom style for social icons and author box.
But it is only for author page. You need to build the same for the author box in a "Single Post". But you can create a different style for single post and author page.
3. For Single Post page move in "DivBlog" panel to tab: "Single Post" > "Author Box".
"Fenomen" theme comes with Visual Composer plugin. It a powerful drag & drop content builder plugin for WordPress.
First, navigate to "Pages" -> "Add New". If plugin is installed, you will see Visual Composer section. If not, just click "Backend Editor" button.
Then click the "Add Element" button and select which element (shortcode) you want.
To create beautiful "Fenomen" blocks like in demo page, select Fenomen tab.
Let's set a custom 404 page.
First of all:
1. Go to Pages > Add New.
2. Enter the title, e.g. "404 Page".
3. Go to DivBlog panel, enter 404 tab and select that page.
To add an "Image" post, go to Posts > Add New.
Input title, content and add Feature Image.
And don't forget to select the "Image" post type.
You can create unlimited sidebars and set each of them for custom post/page. To do this you need to follow this steps:
1. Open Admin > Appearance > Sidebars.
2. Click the button "Add New Sidebar".
Enter the name of sidebar and click "Save Changes".
3. Go to Posts/Pages > Add New.
Input the Title, Content and in right section you will see "Page Customizer" and select the sidebar.
If there isn't available "Page Customizer" metabox, open "Screen Options" at top and check it.
To set Homepage and Blog page follow this steps:
1. Go to Pages > Add New
2. Create 2 pages (one for homepage and one for blog page).
3. Open Divblog Panel > General
4. Select pages.
For each post/page you can set your own custom sidebar.
Go to Admin -> Appearance -> Sidebars. Click "Add New Sidebar" button, type some name (e.g. "My Sidebar") and click "Save Changes".
Now your sidebar is ready. To add widgets in that sidebar, move to Appearance -> Widgets.
Create a post/page (fill title, content...) and when it be ready, move to metabox "Page Customizer" and select the sidebar that you have created.
If you can't find there such a metabox, open "Screen Options" at the top and check "Page Customizer" option.
To set up navigation menus, open admin panel and navigate to Appearance > Menus.
Enter menu name and click the "Create a new menu" button.
Then drag menu items and click the "Save menu" button.
After go to DivBlog panel, open Header > Menu > Select Menu and select from menu list. (for Header Menu).
Open Footer > Menu > Select Menu and select from menu list. (for Footer Menu).
Click the "Save Changes" button.
Navigate through Admin > Posts > Add New.
Enter some title, click the "Add Media" button.
Click the "Create Gallery" button and mark the media images. Then in Gallery settings select the option (Columns, Navigation, Pagination & Thumbnail Size).
Note! You can set default settings from DivBlog admin panel and it will allow you not to set custom fields any time that you creating a gallery. You can also set custom styles for gallery types.
Just go to Post Formats > Gallery and set Default navigation type, Default pagination type and styles.
Don't forget to check Gallery format at right box.
Every author can output its social network information at author box (in single post page & author page).
Open User data editor page. It's available in Admin -> Users -> User Page (Edit).
Navigation to "User Social Links" section and fill social network links.